CTTL implemented Direct Attached Storage for a client in the financial sector.
- Unable to run all virtual machines if a server failure occurs
- Insufficient storage capacity
- The Strategy
- Failover cluster management setup for automated virtual machine failover
- Each host able to independently run all virtual machines in the event of a single server failure
- Replication to the remote site configured for business continuity.
- DAS setup as virtual machine storage for client with two host servers with the ability to operate independently in case of server failure.
- Local backup stores two weeks of data on site, 104 weeks of weekly backups and 5 years of monthly backups on Azure.