CTTL assisted in the automation of a financial auditing process for a client in the manufacturing sector.
- Auditing was executed by utilizing a plethora of folders on One Drive and lists on SharePoint where data were extracted, and reports generated.
- The process of scrutinizing each list was time consuming and complex.
- Information assurance was compromised due to permission implications.
- Create cascading forms with the feature to insert data for each month.
- Possess the ability to enable or disable the edit feature for existing data, with the associated permissions.
- Generation of reports for each financial year using Power BI.
- Development of a portal where auditing can efficiently be executed with the necessary permissions, editing capabilities and report generation.