CTTL deployed Azure to migrate the existing data of an on-premise application for an institution in the education sector.
- Data vulnerability implications as data were stored on premise servers.
- Remote learning, therefore staff were encouraged to transition to online learning.
- Migration of the legacy virtual machine to Azure using Azure Site Recovery
- VM configuration dependent on Azure for storage and network interface for connectivity.
- Enhanced storage capacity and data vulnerability protection
- The ability to manage online learning efficiently