CTTL assisted educational institutions throughout Trinidad and Tobago in facilitating online learning as a result of Covid-19 restrictions.
- Schools were physically closed to ensure that the transmission of the Covid-19 virus was haltered
- Learning was relocated to remote online platforms.
- Identify a platform in which students and staff would be most receptive to, be able to conduct classes, administer assignments/ examinations, track attendance and upload content.
- Collaboration among students and staff.
- Teams deployment to facilitate remote learning efficiently.