CTTL integrated Power Apps, Power BI and Power Automate to Develop a Health & Safety App for a prominent client in the beverage sector.
- The manual process of creating safety reports was time consuming.
- It was difficult to monitor safety reports and follow through until completion.
- Data extraction for management reports was convoluted.
- Development of a platform where safety reports could be easily generated and monitored.
- Identification of reporter and safety officer assigned. Creation of corrective actions where a threat was identified. Utilization of workflows to ensure process was efficiently executed.
- Ability to extract data to generate management reports which can be utilized for intuitive planning.
- Ease of migration from legacy database.
- Enabled users to establish a safety report if they notice a potential threat or discrepancy in the environment. The safety report is then routed to the HSE department who assigns corrective actions and follows through until completion
- Productivity and accountability increased, as it was now easier to track safety reports as well as identify the personnel involved.